Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Running Buddies

Today was too beautiful of a day to miss a run. Though I intended to meet for an 8:30am run, I had to call and postpone due to a rough night. Grace has a minimally committed relationship with sleep and given her need to continue to gain weight I have a compulsion to feed her each time she wakes. Lately she has been waking at least 2 times at night. So 8:30 didn't work for us today.

As the day went on and I accomplished next to nothing (sleep deprivation is my excuse) it just keeping getting nicer out. The thermometer showed 60+ out here in the early afternoon. I really do love this kind of weather! So I tried to time Grace's naps and feedings so we could make it to town on time to run in the afternoon/evening and I actually pulled it off. We had a great run with Erin and Sam. In fact I even set a new speed record for pushing Grace in BOB. We actually averaged sub-9:00 for 5.5 miles. It was along the river trail and not windy, but I will take those numbers!
Sam and Grace - Running Buddies

I love to grab the straps and get them into my mouth!

Let's Go!!
We hope you all did something that you enjoy in the great weather today!

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing the little movies and catching up with you this morning. Grace is sure growing. I loved watching her talk to you. Very cute! I miss seeing you at school and hope you are enjoying all the minutes you have with Grace. It is just plain awesome!

    ReplyDelete